30 Days of Harry and Hermione | Movie Version
Day 21 ❥ Favorite Flirty Scene
↳ Don’t ever let me give you a haircut again.
- if you’re reposting gifs that means you’re probably not able to make them yourself. don’t advertise how dumb/photoshop illiterate you are to the world.
- every time you repost a gif someone, somewhere runs over a puppy with a truck. thanks a lot asshole.
- if you’re reposting gifs in an attempt to gain followers, your blog is probably a really shitty hipster blog nobody really gives a fuck about anyway.
- people who make gifs are genuinely interested in sharing their favourite moments from films/interviews/etc with you guys on the internet. sharing is fun for everyone. stealing isn’t. stop it.
- reposted gifs clog up tags and make them boring and repetitive. chances are, if you’re reposting that gif most people who like it have already seen and/or reblogged it and don’t need to see it every time they check the tag.
- “it’s the internet you should ~expect~ them to be stolen l0l0l0l0l0l” you look like a fucking asshole just stop with this shit
- “you don’t own the movie ~~~COPYRIGHT~~~ YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S STEALING” nobody is claiming ownership of the movie itself, and if we don’t own it you definitely don’t either so shut the fuck up.
- you’ve probably tagged the repost with dumb as shit stuff and everyone is laughing at you anyway #love #life #laugh #lol #movie #film #gif #life #true #hipster #cool #swag #shut the fuck up you idiot
- chances are the blog who originally posted the gif will contact tumblr support and it’ll get taken down anyway so it’s a waste of your own time
- REBLOGGING IS WAY FUCKING EASIER ANYWAY YOU DUMMY!!
the avengers | cop drama au
A series of murders of influential people in different cities across the country is the reason why Colonel Nick Fury, a decorated ex-army man consulting for the FBI has assembled a team of skilled detectives to solve the murders and stop the killer before more deaths occur. The investigation takes a personal turn when the brother of one Detective Odinson is implicated in the murders.
AU → The Avengers in the Hunger Games
Recently the actors who play Rue and Cinna have come under attack from Racist fans of the Hunger Games. Reblog if you support the casting of Amandla Stenberg, the adorable and talented actress who plays Rue, and Lenny Kravitz, the unquestionable genius who plays Cinna. More @ eonline.
Harry Potter: James Potter
Doctor Who: Dr. Ryder (“Planet of the Ood” - S04E03)
Harry Potter: Rufus Scrimgeour
Doctor Who: Dr. Black (“Vincent and the Doctor” - S05E10)
Harry Potter: Barty Crouch Jr.
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor (Series 2-4)
Harry Potter: Narcissa Malfoy
Doctor Who: Rosanna Calvierri (“Vampires of Venice” - S05E06)
Harry Potter: Albus Dumbledore (Year 3-6)
Doctor Who: Kazran/Ellion Sardick (“A Christmas Special” 2010)
Harry Potter: Barty Crouch
Doctor Who (“Rise of the Cybermen” - S02E05)
Harry Potter: Moaning Myrtle
Doctor Who: Ursula Blake (“Love and Monsters” - S02E10)
Harry Potter: Dobby
Doctor Who: The Dream Lord (“Amy’s Choice” - S05E17)
Harry Potter: Madam Hooch
Doctor Who: Lady Cassandra ( “The End of the World” - S01E02/ “New Earth” - S02E01)
THIS IS EVERYTHING
Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles Directing First Episode (7x03) of Season Seven Filmed in Vancouver