when reading, we don’t fall in love with the characters’ appearance. we fall in love with their words, their thoughts, and their hearts. we fall in love with their souls.
it’s so weird how grapes don’t really taste like anything on the outside. like if you just put a grape in your mouth it doesn’t have a taste. but then you bite down and you’re like whoa. that’s a grape
the two most supernatural things about Supernatural
- Sam getting wifi EVERYWHERE
- Dean not crashing the impala even though he NEVER looks at the road
- communicate: talk about things, the good and bad.
- build trust.
- be honest.
- be faithful.
- be there for one another.
- make time for one another.
- leave the past to the past, which include ex’s.
- know that having arguments is normal.
- know that you won’t always be happy.
- don’t expect change.
- appreciate the flaws.
- appreciate each other.
- become best friends.
- lastly, love each other unconditionally.
a well known saying among my people
Tumblr just makes you hungry and horny and little bit sad but then you see like some fucking weird gif then you’re happy again
whenever a movie ends i get this strange sense of loss like i’ve been so engrossed in a world and story and characters for an extended period of time then it just ends and i have to pull myself back into reality from all of it
trying to explain fandom things to non-fandom people is like trying to explain trigonometry to a dog
except the dog won’t judge you for knowing trigonometry